Wednesday, April 12, 2006

If you will direct your attention to the moving picture widget on the bar to the right... well, if the side bar wasn't periodically broken and skewed all the way down to the bottom of the screen, it would be there.

Ok, it looks like this:


It's a little embeddable slideshow thingy from Slide.com. I've currently got it set to feed off of a flicker group I made for The Daily Tentacle, but it can do pretty much any rss feed that has pictures in it.

I saw it first on Cute Overload, and is one of the neatest embeddable widgets I've seen. Now if only I could figure out how Norwood Matt gets the in-browser MP3 player on his site to work, I'd be set...

Of course, someone on the internet will invariably turn this to the display of cavenous stretched rectums, unfortunate ladies in bathtubs, and sanity ablating pictures of David Hasslehoff. Oh, and fursuits. One must not forget the fursuits.

But really, that's the beauty of the internet.

No comments: