Tuesday, May 23, 2006

RTFM for Climate Skeptics

The film An Inconvenient Truth comes out this week, and quite a few science blogs have noticed a spike of "Climate Skeptics" trolling with the same flawed, disproven, broken arguments.
 
The WorldChanging groupblog has a great idea:
Develop "a page which can become shorthand in blog comment threads and online discussions for 'we've already gone over this,' a sort of RTFM message for climate change science."  
 
In this post they call for suggestions and assistance on creating a "Universal Climate Skeptic Response" that they will then release under the Creative Commons license for anyone to use. 
 
Now if we could only do this for the Intelligent Design debate... oh well,  I guess I'll just have to make my own.  In the mean time:
 

1 comment:

dnix said...

Duuuddddeeee...dont you know God planted those fossils to test our faith? Its like just a decorative touch for you DaVinci Code loving types.

I am TOTALLY kidding, but I actually had a catholic teacher try to float that argument by me when I was about 12 yrs old.