Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The hatred of Joshua Ellis is a pure and beautiful thing.

He first came to my attention with his essay "The Grim Meathook Future" and has continued to hold my interest with beautiful nuggets of vitriol such as this commentary on the group of people that posted a much discussed craig's list ad offering a free room for a woman who is willing to provide breast milk for consumption to the (otherwise vegan) household.

You know, if you need a nutritional supplement, might I suggest my dick?

Fucking Berkeley. Fucking hippies. Eat a goddamn free-range skinless chicken breast if you’re that strapped for calories. Vegetarianism I can understand, if not condone…but I don’t think I’ve ever met a vegan who wasn’t a twat. (And that goes double for religiously-inspired vegans, who are delusional twats.) You can’t go around ignoring several million years of evolutionary biology and not be a twat.

Really, he makes me get all misty sometimes...

Also, cows deserve what they get. Fuck cows. Filthy stupid smelly creatures that like to head butt little boys when they’re just visiting their great-grandfather’s farm and are curious about the big wretched beasts. Fuck them all. It’s the chute and the meathook for you, me hearties, and a short minute in the spotlight at the steakhouse before I consume your wretched, tasty flesh. Mmmmmmmm.

Die stupid hippies die die die of malnutrition die.


[Full post is here]

No comments: