Monday, January 07, 2008

Zero Punctuation: Hysterically funny game reviews at high speed.

I can only blame my extended absence from the internets for this escaping my notice.  Over at The Escapist, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw has been putting out weekly video game reviews that are delivered at high speed with acerbic with and, fankly, is some of the funniest shit I have seen on the internet. Watch them here.

 

For instance, here's an example of him eviscerating Clive Barker's Jerico:

 

He also has excellent taste, as can be evidenced by his review of Psychonauts :

 

 

Mr Crowshaw also apparently makes and publishes freeware games and also blogs at Fully Ramblomatic. I've only played at one of them, Trilby, The Art of Theft, which was nifty, especially for a freeware game.

BTW, I've completely switched over to Windows Live writer for bloggin' since Scribefire keeps screwing up the embedded links and I want to burn it with my mind.

No comments: